Monday, October 14, 2013

Altered Cigar Box

Sometimes you just have to make something, just because
 you want to, or as Benice says: Just because you can!
 
 
Cigar boxes are wonderful to work with and a excellent object to alter.
This is what I have done with mine.

 
Remove all the existing paper. Take the all the measurements and cut
the paper into the different sizes. I took my guide from the box itself.

 
Plan the cover carefully and don't glue anything down until you have a
place and a space for everything.
Move it around until you are happy with your layout.
 
 
I used:
Prima Paper
Silk ribbon
Antique lace
UTEE
Distress stains
Distress paints
Glimmer mists
Embellishments from my stash
 
 
A sneak peak of the indide of the box.
You will find more detail in the latest Scrapping & kie
magazine. Issue 57.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment