Thursday, September 12, 2013

More Cards For Men.

Time really flies.....
The doors are in, the glass of the windows has been installed,
the ceiling is up and I am smiling. The builders are here every
day and they are making good progress.  
My mom and Dad are moving in less than
a months time and there is still a lot to do.
 
I have been working on a altered Cigar box that I
brought back from France a year ago. Liezel from Scrapping & kie
asked if I have anything Mixed Media that
she could put in her magazine... so the Cigar Box ended up with her.
 
On 28 September I will be teaching
the Altered Cigar Box class at Sweet Scrappins. Send an email
to book your class.
 
Here are the Cards for men from our last class.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy the day!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment