Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love's Little Log Book

Benice, Claudine and I each made a book. Mine was named Love's Little Log Book, because of the lovely embellishment that I found and which perfectly fitted on the front page.


We used similar layouts for our pages, but our colour schemes and
styles varied quite a bit. I am only showing you a few pages at a time,
but this one I just had to share now!


This is my all time favourite quote for Valentine's day!
Can you see the shoes which I chose for chasing?


On the opposite page is an old boot that may be better suited for the chasing job!



Anyway, this is the inside of the cover page.
The butterfly was painted and then embossed with UTE to get the glossy raised effect.
I think I also sprinkled the UTE with Perfect Pearls
before heat setting.


On this page I used the gorgeous 7Gypsies ribbon and a crown from I don't know where!?
The rest of the book is coming soon...
may you have a wonderful Valentine's day.
Chasing or no chasing....

No comments:

Post a Comment