Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Red Velvet Cupcakes - the Ina Garten way


It seems I've been watching way too much TV over the festive season!  In particular programs featuring sweet stuff.

My mother-in-law came over for tea yesterday and I decided to do some baking.
I am a complete sucker for cupcakes and Red Velvet Cupcakes really make my knees weak.


So after a bit of "Googling", I opted for The Barefoot Contessa's recipe and by the time our guest arrived, they were ready to be served.
Her recipe is super easy and the texture of the cupcakes exactly to my liking.

Wishing you a year filled with cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. oh these look so scrumptious and so delicious! i wish i could fly cross the world and enjoy a cup of tea and a sweet cupcake with you!!!! sending NEW YEAR HUGS to you and yours!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete