Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Cards and Chocolate Marshmallows


It has been a while, but I am getting better. The big tummy bug had me down for a couple of days last week, but I am feeling much better, I had a haircut and I bought some purple nail polish for the summer, so I am definitely feeling better. Living on Cream Crackers and black tea wasn't fun either, but today I had 3 chocolate marshmallows just to make up for last week. 
Here are our Christmas Cards for this year.
 The designs are simple, so you don't have to spend hours on one card.


The swirl was cut with a Sizzex die.


The border pattern was punched with a Fiskars punch.


The swirls were cut with a Kwik Cuts die.


A Spellbinders die was used for the circles. 


 A Martha Stewart Punch was used to punch the circles.


A Cuttle bug embossing die was used to emboss the white paper.


Just cut the trees, don't use a template!


 The new Tim Holtz die was used for the rosette.
The small coloured strips (like the turquoise) are just small coloured strips, not full pieces of paper.
Take one or two designs that you like and start making your cards!
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Stunningly beautiful. Your girls create such simple, yet elegant cards. I just love them. Thanks for sharing, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete