Friday, October 29, 2010

World Card-Making Day Revisited



Don't you sometimes have the urge to create, but not have the time or inclination to "reinvent the wheel"??  That is exactly where I found myself on Wednesday...


I am more of a "pastel" kinda girl and have been itching to see if I could use the "layouts" of the cards from our World Card-Making Day class and recreate them using different papers...


The paper used are from Webster's Pages and the rubber-stamps from Darkroom Door and Tim Holtz.


Same rubber-stamps as per the original.  They are from Hero Arts and A Country Welcome (still not sure who they are or where I got the stamp from!?).


This time I decided to use a rubber-stamp from Crafty Individuals for the focal point and two smaller stamps designed by Tim Holtz.


Since our WCMD class, we've bought the Tim Holtz Paper Rosette die and I used that to make the flower.  The quote rubber-stamp is from Darkroom Door.


So there you have it...  Same layouts, different colour scheme!?


May you have a weekend filled with love and laughter...

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are each beautiful. Just creating is so rewarding to our souls. Happy Halloweekend and be certain to treat yourselves...

    ReplyDelete