Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays - All the way from the USA to South Africa



Oh, how I love the wonderful world of blogging!!

I recently received a note from my local Post Office to collect a parcel that was too large to fit into my postbox.
This is the parcel that was waiting for me, coming all the way from the USA.

The reason behind it:

A while ago, I posted a comment on the blog of one of our regular guests, 
and she decided to "send me some love" from the States.

Click here to see what her post was all about...


Above are the goodies that were packed inside -
2 tins of Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Nibs,
a tin of Trader Joe's Espresso Pillows,
a tin of their Green Tea Mints and 
a beautiful glass paper weight.
How cool is that??

Guess where I will be shopping next time I visit the USA??

Thank you Andrea - you've made my holidays even more special.

1 comment:

  1. you are so very sweet!!! i hope you enjoy the little treats...they traveled far to you : ) sending tons of holiday hugs to you and yours and may your new year be filled with all things good!!!!! : ) so glad to have you as a new friend...life is good!!!

    ReplyDelete