Saturday, May 15, 2010

Being Romantic in May.

Hi girls
Thanks to those of you who attended my class this morning. It is always good to see the old faces and then a few new ones as well. As I promised here are the photos so you would know how to assemble the garland and add the final touches. Remember to start the pink ribbon at the top. Fold it in half and start threading it through the ribbon slots that you have made in the grunge board. Work you way down both sides, putting in the silver "thingies", between each grunge board piece.  
All paper to grunge board was done with gel medium.The pictures are from Crafty Individuals, and the paper from 7 Gypsies.
The tickets are from Tim Holz, the lace ribbon and charm are from my stash.
Remember that your grunge paper is very flexible, so bend those wings so they can fly!
Nothing as far as I know, sparkles as much as the Zing Silver Glitter Embossing Powder. I used it in class today, but for my garland, I used Ranger stickles. The punch I used is a Martha Stewart punch. A sparkly crystal and a piece or silk ribbon ends off the garland.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous garland you created. This is really wonderful. In person I can imagine it's true beauty. Thank you for sharing. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete