This is a Christmas gift for my niece.
1. Make a drawing on paper just to help you get started.
2. Cut out the felt circles by hand.
3. Arrange them on the tote.
4. Make a note on your drawing of what goes where.
5. Use Blanket stitch and French knots on the Flowers.
and Back stitch for the stems of the flowers.
There is a little secret to embroidery these days.
It is a FriXion Pen. You draw directly onto the cloth
and embroider over it. When you are done you can
just put the heat of a hairdryer onto it and the line will