Thursday, March 27, 2014

Colour Therapy.

Sometimes you need to have fun. 
I was feeling down and knew I had to do something, so I did my own colour 
therapy. I started this project a while ago, but could not get further than the first two pages.

So what I did was to take out the brightest colours in my Distress stains and
Distress ink pads. Put them all in front of me and started inking my craft sheet.
Then I sprayed it with water and put the paper face down in the colour. 


Sometimes it needed a bit more spritzing, sometimes a bit more ink.
I did all six double pages and then left them out to dry.

After they were all dry, I coloured the white spots with 
water soluble crayons. So now the paper is ready for the next step. 
Don't ask me what the next step will be .....
maybe some stenciling, some stamping, some texture paste
 and then a bit of journaling.
 All these papers are folded in half, so 
I will be able to make a book out of them. 

I feel better and if this doesn't turn out to be the project of the year,
it doesn't matter, I had fun !


1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your colour therapy. These bright pages could be used almost anywhere

    ReplyDelete