Cosmo Cricket's new "device"
A glue circle, ready to use on your paper craft projects.
This is a very use full tool.
A little glue circle to make your life easier!
Here are the steps.
1. Punch a circle as big as your Glüber.
2. Remove the backing of the Glüber and adhere it to the paper circle.
3. Cut a piece of ribbon about 40 cm, make a knot at one end and
attach it to the centre of the Glüber.
4&5&6. Start twisting the ribbon away from you and press in a
spiral onto the Glüber as you go along.
7. Once you reach the end of the circle, take the tail of the
ribbon to the back of the circle and adhere.
8. Trim the excess ribbon and embellish with some flat back pearls.
I used the Glübers to make flowers for this Cosmo Cricket project that is
featured in the November/December Craftwise Magazine.