Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's Tekkie Time


For me it is time to do some spring cleaning to get rid of the dust that the August winds brought. Cupboards and curtains and carpets. 
Very often during this process I find myself wandering off to the studio
 to go and fiddle with something, or to do some cleaning or tidying there.
And then off again to paint my toenails, so they can look good in my sandals (or to plan the next class.)

Here is a preview of what we will be doing during the next class. 
These are not quite finished,
but it gives you an idea of what will happen during the tekkie transformation process! 

What to bring:
 Please bring a pair of cheap cotton canvas tekkies.
An apron and a smile.
*****
We will be using serviette/napkin pictures, you are welcome to bring you own.
A pair of gloves  (optional)
A newsletter will be send out soon with class details and prices.

1 comment:

  1. I just love what you've done with these!! How about having a tutorial for those who are not fortunate to live near you. I wouldn't mind decorating a pair of tackies to look like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete