Thursday, July 22, 2010

I've got them!


I have found them and they are gorgeous. They are perfect and they were on sale. I am a very happy chappie. I would like to know what you think about them............

It was quite difficult to take a photograph of the shoes. After a few failed attempts I put one shoe in my great-grandfathers suitcase and used natural light to get the best result. The organza ribbon at the back is like the cherry on the top.

Saturday is the last class for the Romantic/Vintage look cards, and then I will share them with you.
Have a great weekend.  

3 comments:

  1. Super cute boots. Kick up your dancing feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them, so stylish and unusual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly cute and sexy. These are show-stopper boots. Enjoy wearing them, you'll definitely attract attention. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete