Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nine Love Stories ATCs - Part 1

An Artist Trading Card (ATC) is one of my favourite paper craft formats! The size (2½" x 3½'") allows you an opportunity to use up all your "itty bitty" embellishments...

I've made a series of ATCs a while ago, called "9 Love Stories", and mounted them onto a stretched canvas. This canvas now stands on my dressing table where I can look at it every morning while I make myself look "pretty"!?

Here is the first one...

Every ATC has an image from a sticker sheet by "ARTchix Studio" ; background paper byAnna Griffin; and "Love" related embellishments...

The cupid charm was attached with a brad. I've used StazOn to stamp a word onto the back of a mini domino and "framed" it with some bling.

The rest of the series will follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment